1.28.2007

Olivia Needs A Sister

 

Olivia Jean has one brother, soon to be 4 boy cousins, and six uncles. Gage has been a good sport about dressing up, getting his toes painted, and playing Barbies (his always just yell "wrestle, wrestle" and get smacked into each other). And even though he's got the legs to pull off those cute skirts, I think he needs a break. I'll be happy with anything that has the word "baby" in it, but I'm starting to lean toward the hope that Olivia gets herself someone that doesn't shout "Mohawk!" when asked if they want their hair done. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kind of hoped that Liam was a girl at first just for olivia's sake.

I heard that if you rub your belly each morning with hair gel and then immediately sit on a penny for three hours you will have a much higher chance of having a girl.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Olivia have at least 3 aunties, too?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip, Care! I've been sleeping only on my left side and brushing my teeth with barbecue sauce to ensure a girl. And yes, she does have 5 aunties, but the boys are still winning, and Lou pretty much gets overshadowed by the endless tormenting that is Jason.