2.18.2007

Valentime's is Serious Times

Components of a successful Stake Dance: people over 65 (84%), people under 30 (6%), food service workers (10%). The minority (6% under 30) should request songs like MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" to effectively clear the "old timey country swinger" population (82%) from the floor so they can get their wicked groove on. Nothing is hotter than two pregnant ladies and their hyperactive husbands doing the running man in a church gym. Happy Vamlumtime's Day!
Nothing says "madly in love" like wicker, tricot, and a Christmas lighted arbor. Classic.
BOOYAH! Baby!
Dylan, Joe, Leah, and Sienna: Best Friends Forever (besides that part about Joe and Leah being arch nemeses and whatnot)
My, my, looks like the Higgs are not the only who've been BIZ-AY! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure by "best friends" you meant "best friends in Oregon who are not Dylan and Leah". But I can see why you might simplify it in the interest of time, so I won't be too hurt/offended/furious....Sound familiar? love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure by "best friends" you meant "best friends in Oregon who are not Dylan and Leah". But I can see why you might simplify it in the interest of time, so I won't be too hurt/offended/furious.....You look great Leah!

Leah said...

I thought of you, dearest Becki, while writing that!

Clint Eagar said...

Pregnant lady + tall black boots = booyah!

Anonymous said...

MC Hammer??? You must be getting old!