6.02.2008

Amazing


Nash has amazing projection. A tablespoon of mashed food ends up across 12 feet of the dining room. He has major issues with rice cereal, and yet, he'll eat a whole piece of paper. Don't they taste about the same? I get this face everytime I try to stick something in his mouth.
Olivia did an amazing report on peacocks, and was glad to dress the part. She batted her long eyelashes in the mirror for a long time, mumbling, "They'll want me to be their queen..."
Speaking of eyelashes, Gage's are amazing. Some people don't believe me, so here is a poor picture for proof. Some of his eyelashes grow so long that I have to clip them with fingernail clippers while he's asleep so they don't bend over and catch the bottom lashes or poke him in the eye. But I've decided to let these ones go and see if we can get him in Guiness.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Whoa his eyelashes are freakin me out a little.

sienna said...

i like how nash has his fingers crossed in that picture. it is as if he is thinking "please let this food be nutella. please let this food be nutella."

The Woolner Family said...

Who wouldn't want Olivia to be their queen?

Anonymous said...

we were looking at Gage's eyes today and they were a lot longer than the picture. This must be an old picture. They are long. It is strange. Granny G