6.02.2008

May Relapse

Give me a break. It was an eventful month. My baby brother, Curtis, graduated. Best Utah names on the roster: Taffin, Tearsha, Bee Jay, McKenzy, Mikenzie, and Kenzey, and my all time favorite - BreeEll.

Hana married Nic. More info to come, but it was a very busy event. Liv turned 6, completed kindergarten, and began learning to ride a 2 wheeler!
Dylan turned 30 on Mother's Day. With 2 celebrations on the same day, we only really half celebrated both events. We made up for it by having a killer "Open Mic Night" birthday party for him. Olivia MC'd and was surprisingly thorough. Gage went nuts. Everyone laughed. Some even cried.
I made a 5 layer checkerboard cake, but Gage took a chunk out of the 2nd layer from the bottom. It began collapsing and I scooped off the top 3 layers to salvage them. It still tasted super good. Note: Nutella as frosting. Mmmm.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

A. Simpson said...

I like your bangs...

Clint Eagar said...

This cake was quite possibly the most delicious cake I've ever eaten - and I've eaten a lot.

SuperMoistDeliciousCakeNutellaScrumptiousnessWaxOnTopHeaven

Clint Eagar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clint Eagar said...

Dang, what awesome sparkly pink boots! You rock Olivia!

Carrie and Tanner said...

No, no, no, NO, NO NOTELLA! NO!!

Miranda W. said...

Curtis is about 3 feet taller than you. And Nash IS a tease! Look at him grabbing Gages head!

Miranda W. said...

...and I didn't get to see the final wedding dress of Hannah's. Hope you post one!

Heather Mowrer said...

You read the program names too? That's so cool. Let's start a club. Tearsha is my fave.